"If you ever begin looking for the God that is all around you,
every moment becomes a prayer."
- Frank Bianco
Days of Reflection, Retreats and Parish Missions
- What Does Time Mean to You (The Spirituality of Time)
- The Holiness of the 97%: The Spirituality of the Everyday
- I Will Not Die an Unlived Life: Reclaiming Purpose and Passion
- In the Midst of Busyness: Comfort and Challenge of Lent
- Let us Pray All Ways Always
- How Does God Act in Your Life?
- Are You a Mary or a Martha?
- Living a Contemplative Life
- Life Lessons from the Mystics
- Everyday Disciples: An Amazing Journey
- Daring Women: Dwelling in Everyday Holiness
- The Comfort and Challenge of Appreciative Gratitude
- Balanced or Lopsided; Anchored or Top-Heavy: How Does Spirituality Help?
- What We Believe: Praying and Living the Creed
- Everyday Spirituality: Encountering God in Daily Life
- Life's Interruptions: Frustrating Disturbances or Holy Gifts?
- The Call to be Pray-ers: The Joy and the Challenge
- Amid Questions and Transitions: What Tugs at our Hearts?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? What Does the Holy Spirit Do?
- Savoring Chocolate and Us: Celebrating Women's Relationships, our Goodness and Craving for More
- The Chocolate Times of our Lives
- The Wholeness of our Spiritual Life
- Special You: Your Unique Prayer Style; Your Exceptional Gifts
- Advent: What are We Really Waiting For?
- Advent: Season of Comfort and Hope
- Advent's Many Messages, Marvels and Mysteries
- Advent: Life Lessons from Mary and Elizabeth
- Where Does Lent this Year Find Me? Called by...Yearning For...Challenged to Be...
- Lent: A Time to Loose the Weight of the World
- Lenten Lessons from the Mystics
- Lent/Easter: A Celebration of Both/And
- Confronted by Death, Challenged by Resurrection: The Call of Lent/Easter