"It is important to remember that no matter how unusual a family shape may be,
grace is there, in all the vast spaces and details that make up that family's life."
- Dolores Leckey in The Ordinary Way
"It is not the job of parishes to 'bring Christ' to families,
but to honor the presence of Christ already there."
- Bishop Anthony M. Pilla at Oberlin College, 1995
Parenting and Family Workshops
- Family Faith: Making Faith Real in Everyday Life
- Jesse Tree Workshop with Families
- Will our Children Have Faith?
- Advent Workshop for Families
- Nurturing Family Spirituality
- Finding Room for God in Family Life
- Amen Among the Crammed Calendars and Crumbled Cookies: You, Too, Can Find Time and Space for Family Prayer
- Blessed By Peanut Butter, Dirty Laundry and Squirmy Children
- Motherhood and Lent: Is There a Connection?
- Lenten Plans for Busy Families
- Is There Life after First Communion?
- Faith around the Table and amid the Dust: Fostering Rituals and Traditions in the Home
- Stress Survival Manual: How Faith Can Help Your Family Cope
- Nurturing a God-centered, Growing, Generous Family
- Moms and Dads: If You Want Peace at Home... (Catholic Social Teaching and the Family)
- Called to be the Hands of Christ in the World
- Families of Prayer, Families of Care
- Support for Grandparents in our Parishes